A vast majority of men experience a dip in their sex drive as they move towards middle age. In order to boost your libido or sex drive, it is important to eliminate factors that are responsible for bringing down your sexual appetite.
One of the most important factors that affect libido in men is reduced blood flow to the penis. This can be a result of being overweight, physically inactive or other factors such as excessive smoking, etc.
A drop in testosterone is another factor that takes a toll on your libido. It is the hormone that controls a lot of important and crucial function in your body. Unfortunately, testosterone levels begin dropping after 30 at about 10% a decade.
There are men who lose testosterone at a faster rate and feel the effects sharply. This drop in your testosterone levels not only reduces your sexual appetite and trigger erectile dysfunction but also lead to a whole lot of body and behavioral changes.
Another significant factor that affects libido in men is stress. Increased stress can affect your body and mind in extreme ways. Increases stress leads to a drop in testosterone levels which is bad for your libido.
Exercises enable the body to increase its energy levels. This means that as one rises from one energy level to another in anticipation for orgasm, there would be no loss of energy. The heart rate is made to rise to the occasion and pump enough blood and energy that would be required. The following are 3 Exercises That Boost Libido Fast:
1. Boost Blood flow to the Penis
- Regular exercise is the best way to increase blood flow to the genitals. Exercises of the lower body such as squats and lunges are great in this aspect.
- Foods that are rich in essential fats like Omega 3 not only help unclog your arteries but also keep them well-oiled to encourage better blood circulation in your body. Olives, olive oil, canola, peanuts, almonds, fish like tuna and salmons are great examples of such foods.
- Quit smoking since nicotine restricts blood flow to the penis by clogging your arteries.
2. Boost Testosterone Levels and Natural libido supplements.
- Regular and intense workouts are great for enhancing testosterone production in your body. Squats, bench press, military presses, chin ups are extremely effective exercises as far as increasing testosterone is concerned.
- Foods that are rich in zinc also help boost testosterone production in your body. Oysters, red meat, nuts and beans, milk, poultry etc., are best examples of such foods. Or you can take male enhancement products such as MaleExtra or VigRX Plus.
3. Reduce Stress
- Stop worrying about little things. This can help reduce stress
- Controlling your temper is also extremely important if you really want to reduce stress. At times, things do go wrong and are beyond your control. Getting angry hardly helps!
- Take deep breaths. Deep breathing exercises can also help reduce stress.
- Take breaks in between your work. Living in a fast paced world is not easy but you must remember that you are not a machine. Even machines need downtime for maintenance. Try getting a 15-20 minutes nap in lunch time. Not only this, keep your weekends free and just relax.
- Meditation and Yoga can also help.
Natural libido supplements can be a great help in improving your libido and curing erectile problems as well. Such supplements not only increase blood flow to the penis but also help your body increase its own testosterone production.