1. What are penis enlargement pills?
These pills are also known as male enhancement pills or commonly penis pills, and the function is to increase the size of the erect penis and improve overall sexual health. Most of these come in the form of herbal dietary supplements and are sold over-the-counter, meaning you do not need a prescription to buy.
2. What are the ingredients included?
As you’ve probably guessed, ingredients vary from one brand to another, but generally, have some common substances that have been proven to be effective in heightening sexual performance. Some of the common ingredients you’ll find in penis pills manufactured by many brands are the following:
- Asian red ginseng: Boost sex drive, improves endurance and energy as well as the production of sperm. Gives the sperm better motility and can treat premature ejaculation as well.
- Damiana (Turnera Diffusa): this is a special ingredient that not only acts as an aphrodisiac but also helps fight off depression. It also plays a key role in relaxing muscles and giving you a sense of serenity.
- Ginkgo biloba: this ingredient flashes more blood to the penis, which helps you to get better erection.
- Muira Puama(Ptychopetalum Olacoides): this substance can help you feel in a limited sense of libido, produce more testosterone, and provide a larger erection size.
- Horny goat weed (Epimedium Sagittatum): this ingredient functions almost the same way as Vigrx Plus and works as a PDE5 inhibitor to relax the blood muscles.
- Yohimbe: dilates blood vessels but to allow the penis to absorb more blood and get harder in the process.
3. Do penis enlargement pills work?
Yes, male enhancement pills do work, but you have to remember there is no such miracle available that can increase your size after your body has grown to its full stage. Once you’re over puberty, increasing size can be very challenging and next to impossible sometimes. Any website or product that advertises to make your penis longer may be running a scam.
The label of penis enlargement pills can often be misleading because some people mistake it for a medicine that can permanently increase size. This is not the case because most of the time male enhancement pills imply something that can improve the erect size only temporarily.
If you really want to increase the size of the penis, including length and girth of the flaccid and erect penis, there is a need to combine penis pills with something else. Most of the time, natural enlargement exercises as well as traction devices (penis extenders) work quite well alongside pills.
4. How long does it take to see results?
Since there are no magic pills, you need to set your expectations straight from the get go. Herbal pills work slower but their results are more efficient and sustainable. You can naturally feel the improvement after a few days of regular use. The ultimate results may take up to a month to show, but this again depends on your lifestyle.
5. Are penis enlargement pills safe?
Yes, but only if you buy pills from a renowned brand. Tried and tested pill brands only use natural and herbal components in dosages that are deemed for regular consumptions by an adult male. Side effects are next to none and interactions with other ongoing medicine are really an issue.
However, it is advised that you consult a physician before going on the pills, especially if you have heart -related problems, depression, or hypertension. Also, be sure to follow the dosage instructions to the dot.
6. How effective are these pills?
The benefits to be gained from herbal supplements vary from one person to another, and drastic changes can really be observed. If you want to see the best results, follow a regular intake of penis enhancement pills with a proper diet and active lifestyle. Avoid fatty foods as much as you can as it tends to decrease the body’s ability to metabolize the essential herbs.
Also, try to cut down smoking and drinking to replenish the natural goodness of the body. Last but not least; get enough sleep during the night to allow your body to repair itself thoroughly.
7. Why do some penis pills cost more than other herbal supplements?
Most brands priced their penis enhancement products at prices around $ 50-$ 100 for an entire month supply. You can probably find a similar type of medicine at much lesser prices, but the brand value of those items will naturally be lower.
The amount a company spends on researching ingredients, investing in new technology, marketing, and customer support all add up to affect retail prices.
8. These male enhancement pills do work, why do so many pay premium prices to get prescribed drugs?
Medication such as Cialis, Viagra, and Levitra are prescription drugs to treat erectile dysfunction and get an instant hard on. But the catch is that these medicines come with notable side effects that many people are willing to overlook as long as they are getting the desired results.
Herbal supplements, on the other hand, have a bad reputation due to an abundance of fake products available in the market. This has led many men to view the herbal alternative with skeptic’s eyes and eventually steering them towards prescribed erectile dysfunction drugs.
The fact of the matter is that herbal pills cannot treat extreme cases of ED, but can help improve their sex life in different types of ways.
9. How do I not get cheated?
The best way to not get ripped off while buying male enhancement pills is to look for some obvious signs that scream “too good to be true.”
- Never enter “free trials” that ask for your credit card details
- Never trust products making outrageous claims like add 3 inches in a week
- Don’t fall for brands that advertise themselves to have a secret formula not available elsewhere
- Don’t trust a manufacturer that does not reveal their contact details
10. Which penis enhancement pill should I buy?
Always buy a product that is well renowned and trusted by authentic users. Look for the individual ingredients; they are medically and clinically backed claims, as well as customer support of the company to know about their business ethics. Most importantly, don’t hope to find a magic cure to all your sexual problems.